All NHS dentists charge the same rates and there are three standard charges:
Including examination diagnosis, and preventative care
Including fillings, root canal treatment or extractions
Including more complex procedures such as crowns, dentures or bridges
For further advice on NHS charges click here
(Fee if treamtment continues) Implant Consultation (Fee if treamtment continues)
(Fee if treamtment continues) Orthodontic Consultation (Fee if treamtment continues)
Orthodontic practice for Panoramic X-Ray Referral to in-house Orthodontic practice for Panoramic X-Ray
Root Canal Treatment
Crowns and Bridges
Air-flow & Whitening
Conscious sedation by
anaesthetist in surgery
& Oral Surgery
Implant - Titanium
Implant - Zirconium (White Sky)
Oral Surgery Procedures
Dental Care Plan £15.00 per month
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member! As an introductory offer, we are currently offering new members a dental and hygiene appointment immediately.
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a private clinical examination and a check for signs of oral cancer
- A private hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on some private laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures (excludes implants).
- 20% discount on any private fillings.
- 20% discount on many other private treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional private hygiene care.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
And there's more...
Please speak to one of our team for further details on the full range of benefits our members are entitled to.
Dental Maintenance Plan £12.00 per month
As for the Dental Care Plan but members are entitled to a dental appointment after six consecutive monthly payments and a private hygiene appointment after twelve consecutive monthly payments. Membership is at the discretion of the dentist.
Denture Plan £6.00 per month
As for the Dental Care Plan. Members are entitled to a dental appointment after six consecutive monthly payments.
*Subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments. **Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice and exclude implants. ***The price includes a premium of £0.52 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Please see the Keyfacts document for further details. Prices correct at time of publishing.